A medical-grade skin care range made in Japan to exacting standards and the latest in scientific research. This range harnesses the Nobel-prize winning research behind Fullerene technology to mop up free radicals and protect skin from daily environmental aggressors. It also uses doctors’ strength whitening ingredients that are still gentle and time-tested to give fast and effective clearance of pigmentation marks.
sal whitening lotion
A mild refreshing lotion containing alpha arbutin for daily use to brighten and help diminish the appearance of brown spots for a clearer-looking complexion. Contains vitamins C&E for free radical scavenging and collagen production, and also pentylene glycol for antibacterial properties.
- Alpha arbutin: Improving problem of blemishes, dark spots and dully skin
- Pentylene glycol: Anti-bacterial agent
- Inflammatory reducer: Prevents skin from inflammation
sal whitening x2 lotion
Kojic acid and alpha-arbutin work in synergy to diminish the appearance of blemishes and dark spots quickly. Hyaluronic acid and natural extracts work for moisturizer retention and collagen promotion and dipotassium glycyrrhizate acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Kojic acid: Brighten the skin by inhibiting pigment formation
- Alpha-arbutin: Diminishing the appearance of blemishes and dark spots and toning the skin
- Hyaluronic acid and other moisturizing agents: Enhances ability to retain water for smoothing and softening the skin
- Inflammatory inhibitors: Capable of skin calming and soothing.
Available in 10ml and 50ml sizes.
Antioxidant solution which combines APPS, amphiphilic vitamin C derivative and water-soluble Vitamin E derivatives. It goes to work on skin damaged by ultra-violet (UV) rays and environmental pollutants. Cares for skin troubled by redness, dryness, or by the effects of aging. Available in 10ml and 50ml.
- Contains SynAke, a powerful peptide, which treat wrinkles by relaxing facial muscles and natural amino acids to protect skin from the inside and help it to retain moisture. Incorporates the antioxidant effect of Fullerene to protect skin from free radicals, and protect it from skin aging and other problems like hyperpigmentation. A Vitamin C derivative also works to lighten skin and promote collagen, while hyaluronic acid retains skin moisture.
- SynAke: Synthetic tri-peptide derivative to smooth expression lines by relaxing facial muscles
- Fullerene: Elimination of generated radicals for inhibiting the aging process and suppress excess melanin production
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate: Vitamin C derivative for skin whitening and collagen promotion
Hyaluronic acid: Ability to bind and retain water gives suppleness, firmness and elasticity