Clear + Brilliant
Get your glow back with Clear + Brilliant: Simple, Effective, Affordable, Proactive
Clear + Brilliant is a fractional laser treatment that is specifically designed for patients looking to take control of their ageing process earlier but also very beneficial for men and women of all ages and all skin types who are looking to prevent signs of ageing, help correct early signs of ageing, or maintain the look, texture and tone of their skin. If you need more than your skincare can deliver but are not ready for aggressive laser treatments that come with downtime, this could be your answer to a smoother, clearer, glowing complexion and tighter pores.
What Can Clear + Brilliant Do for You?
If you’re battling the effects aging can have on your skin, or trying to address it before the battle even starts, Clear + Brilliant can help. With simple, gentle laser treatments provided by your licensed skincare professional, you can help prevent the visible signs of aging and the overall dulling effects time and the environment can have on your skin.
One 10 to 20-minute Clear + Brilliant session can leave your skin feeling smoother, younger and give you that “radiant glow” that comes from healthy, youthful skin. Routine treatments deliver lasting results that can keep you looking younger for years to come.
Clear + Brilliant is simple yet effective. An easy treatment to add to your routine, much like the way you plan for a facial or trip to the hair salon. Keep your skin looking its youthful best with simple and easy Clear + Brilliant treatments.
Clear + Brilliant Perméa Goes The Extra Step.
Using a separate Perméa handpiece, doctors can also treat for pigmentation problems during the session. The Perméa treatment creates shallower and wider micropores for enhanced penetration and absorption of post-laser treatment serums, making your topical skin care products work harder for you, and giving you results you’ll love.
A Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment:
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- Optional application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by your skin care professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS™) to ensure your skin care professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
- With Clear + Brilliant Perméa treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment.
- Immediately post treatment, you may experience some redness and mild swelling, but both typically diminish in about 12 hours
- Over the next few days, you may experience some itchiness or skin sensitivity (to touch or temperature). Both are indications of the natural renewal process and typically dissipate a few days after treatment
- Most typical skin care products and practices can be used immediately after treatment – your skin care professional will talk to you about any products to avoid following treatment